Autor Wątek: Finally picked up my C-HR.... but Mirrorlink is missing?  (Przeczytany 2787 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline ClintBarton

• Początkujący
Hi,

This weekend I finally picked up my C-HR Black Edition (Full options), what a beautiful car!But after fiddling around with the media system I am unable to locate anything having to do with Mirrorlink.Am I just missing something or is that jjust not an option for Dutch Toyota owners?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.chrforums.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1658
Small Business Video Marketing Company

Thanks!

mattman

• Gość
Odp: Finally picked up my C-HR.... but Mirrorlink is missing?
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 16-06-2018, 12:30:37 »
You have Navi ?

Offline Galanders

• Toyot Leżący
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 16-06-2018, 13:04:30 »
The answer from Toyota:
...Toyota has a product that uses Mirrorlink communications, but this does require certain conditions. From Toyota's point of view, it is required that the USB-connected phone has the original Drivelink application installed and working. Unfortunately, this application has a very limited number of phones on which it can be installed.
If you have such a phone, you can use the navigation system installed on your phone. And this function works all the time. In this case, the problem lies with the phone manufacturers, who by changing their phone models and the operating system installed in them make it difficult for them to meet the requirements of Toyota?
Currently Drivelink is not being developed and is not adapted to the latest Android system, which means that if you have Android 4. 2 or higher installed on your phone, then using Mirrorlink is not possible.
The manufacturer is aware of these restrictions and we are currently waiting for a solution. At present, however, we do not have any binding information in this area...
Nigdy nie polemizuj z idiotą. Najpierw sprowadzi Cię do swojego poziomu, a później pokona doświadczeniem.Mark Twain

Offline laki

• Toyot Pełzający
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 11-07-2018, 19:12:11 »
The answer from Samsung:
"Dear valued customer,
We're sorry for your inconvenience.
This symptom has been examined. We'll prepare for MirrorLink update and let you know.
Thank you".

Beesafe.pl