Autor Wątek: [!] Akcja serwisowa/przywoławcza Camry - sprawdź, czy Cię dotyczy !  (Przeczytany 1468 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline marcin

• Toyot Spamer
    • 3vz.pl

Miało być na prima aprilis, ale się zasiedziałem w garażu  :grin:
3VZ.pl

Offline on356wawa

• Toyot Leżący
a propos akcji serwisowej ,  i nie jest to bynajmniej niestety prima aprilis , to deska w mojej Toyocie jest spalona kalifornijskim słońcem i troszkę się kleiła , umyłem ją kilkukrotnie mocnym APC i jest już dużo lepiej ,bo się już nie klei ,  ale niestety bardzo się błyszczy co mnie wkur...... bo deska bardzo odbija się w przedniej szybie , próbowałem już różnych matowych preparatów do deski ale niestety , nie wiele  pomagają , deska się nadal błyszczy  ( po samym APC było chyba najbardziej  matowo )
Ale .... posiedziałem i poszukałem w sieci na temat klejących i pękających desek rozdzielczych w Toyotach  i  Lexusach i okazało się że w USA, Kanadzie i Australii była właśnie taka akcja wymiany desek rozdzielczych i objęła prawie 4mln sztuk Toyot, ale niestety skończyła się 31.05.2017r.

MAM PYTANIE :  czy Ktoś  z WAS też ma taki problem ? i jak GO rozwiązał  ?

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/toyotadash.pdf

Toyota Dashboard free replacement -ending in may

May 31st, 2017 -Last day to claim this customer support program (recall) for selected Toyota's

There are few other "recalls" in play - from Takata airbags to seat belts to sliding door cables to spare tire tie cable (depending on which crappy year Toyata you have)

After years of complaints and recent lawsuits, Toyota has agreed to replace about 3.5 million dashboards that get sticky, cracked, shiny and melt in heat and humidity. Calling it a "Customer Support Program" - ZE6 - Toyota will extend dashboard warranty coverage on the following Toyota and Lexus vehicles.

2003-2005 Toyota 4Runner
2005-2010 Toyota Avalon
2007-2011 Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid
2004-2010 Toyota Sienna
2004-2008 Toyota Solara
2007-2008 Lexus ES 350
2003 -2008 Lexus GX 470
2006- 2008 Lexus IS 250/350
2007 Lexus LS 460
2004-2006 Lexus RX 330
2007- 2009 Lexus RX 350
2005- 2008 Lexus RX 400h

Calling it both a "warranty enhancement" and "warranty extension," the automaker says it will end by My 31. Toyota owners who have already paid the approximate $1,500 to replace the dashboard will be eligible for reimbursement for the the repairs paid out-of-pocket.

Toyota have send letters informing owners the dashboards will be replaced if heat or humidity has caused the dashboards to crack, melt or become sticky.

Toyota says the melting dashboard extended warranty will have two types of coverage.

Primary coverage will provide warranty extensions for all affected Toyota owners until May 31, 2017. Under primary coverage, it doesn't matter how many miles are on the vehicle or when the vehicle was first used.

Toyota says secondary coverage will work as a supplement to the primary coverage for some owners by providing an extended warranty for 10 years from the date the vehicle was first used. As with the primary coverage, the mileage of the vehicle isn't taken into consideration.

Toyota is offering the extended warranty on the dashboards only if they were damaged by heat and humidity, and you can bet dealers will verify the dashboards weren't damaged by other methods or means.
All work must be performed by an authorized Toyota or Lexus dealer.

To find out if your vehicle is eligible for the dashboard warranty extension, contact Toyota at 800-331-4331 or Lexus at 800-255-3987.

A na koniec  jeszcze jedna ciekawostka , ile trwa wymiana deski rozdzielczej w Camry 2007 ?   - 16 minut i 50 sekund :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyCLqGeAkqk
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07-04-2019, 10:26:52 wysłana przez on356wawa »

Beesafe.pl